TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entertainers/DJs are not responsible for any child at any time – parents are fully responsible for their own child and their behaviour, at all times. Any party equipment used is at an individual’s own risk (eg. circus equipment, limbo etc.). If a parent has left their child at a party, then the parent who has booked the party is responsible for that child, for example, in the event of a fire evacuation.
2. Thomas Bounce and c.j. TAZZ ENTERTAINMENTS (personally and as a business) will not be held liable for any personal, or property damage, or personal injury that occurs in any relation to the above event. All customers, both adult and children, participate at the event at their own risk.
3. This contract may be subject to change, for example due to COVID restrictions/requirements.
4. This contract has been negotiated by the Agent and is made between the Customer and the Artist. The Agent is not a party to this contract and therefore shall not be held responsible for a breach of this contract.
5. The Customer must pay the balance at the specified time, in cash on the day, before the start of the event. The DJ/Entertainer reserves the right to leave, if there is non-payment.
6. We are not liable in any way for any injuries that may occur to third parties due to the actions of the client, guests, customers or staff. This includes, but is not limited to, inebriation, drug use or any other behaviour or actions.
7. Entertainers and DJs will behave in an appropriate, respectful and professional manner before, during and after the event. They will listen to music requests regarding volume, music and any other reasonable requests made by the client, guests, customers or staff.
8. Entertainers and DJs will take requests of music from the client and guests prior to, or on the night, of your event. This provides an idea of what music you prefer and the Entertainer/DJ may play that music. However, not all of the requested music might be played. A limited number of requests may be played if it means that more of your guests are up dancing. The Entertainer/DJ reserves the right to use their professional judgement at the event with regards to any requests made.
9. No client, guest or member of staff must use or move any equipment belonging to the Entertainer/DJ, without their permission.
10. The client must make sure guests, customers and staff are adequately supervised during the event and will be liable for any loss of, or damage to any equipment, vehicles or personal
belongings belonging to the Entertainer/DJ, whether caused by the client, guests, customers, staff or any other person(s) within the outside perimeter of the venue and its car parking facilities.
11. All Entertainers and DJs must be treated with respect and politeness before, during and after an event. If it is felt they personally, or any persons or property, are under threat, verbally or physically, the Entertainer/DJ reserves the right to terminate any services without notice and without recourse. In this case, the agency, Entertainer/DJ will not be liable in any way.
12. The Entertainer/DJ must solely operate their equipment and lighting. Under no circumstances, must any other individual, child or adult, touch or operate any equipment belonging to the Entertainer or DJ.
13. The Entertainer/DJ cannot accept responsibility for damage to property, or injury to persons caused directly by third party intervention and the client is liable to locate or replace any missing or stolen equipment belonging to the Entertainer/DJ.
14. All bookings should be taken on the understanding that the venue holds the necessary PRS entertainment and liquor licenses. The DJ/Entertainer is not responsible if the venue is found to be in breach of the terms of their license.
15. It is necessary under the Public Liability Insurance Policy that the event venues in which the Entertainer/DJ may work, have their own Public Liability Insurance for the duration of the Entertainer/DJ use thereof and during periods required before, during and after such use.
16. After the event, the Entertainer/DJ may need anything up to one hour to remove their equipment, load equipment into a vehicle and leave the premises. Therefore, if the venue has a set time by which the premises must be vacated, the client must set the end time of the event to be no less than an hour, prior to this time.
17. In the event of any other dispute, our liability is strictly limited to the return of the fee charged for the events.
18. Whilst every care is taken, the agency, Thomas Bounce and C.J. TAZZ ENTERTAINMENTS, will not be held liable, in any way, for customer failure to check and confirm Booking Confirmation documents are correct. Non reply to the agency e mail will be taken as Booking Confirmation Documents have been checked and details are correct.
19. This event may be subject to change, due to COVID restrictions.
20. The Entertainer/DJ will only work for the hours stated on the contract and customer Booking Confirmation.
21. The entertainer will only make a balloon model for every child, if the time and number of children allow. It is at the discretion of the entertainer.
22. For health and safety to the person and equipment, Entertainers / DJs must be under a gazebo, for all outside events.